Steele Rental Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to one of our currently listed rental properties. Before submitting your application, there are a couple of items of note to make sure you have the best experience possible:
- Application fee is $75 and is required for every resident of the home over the age of 18. This application fee is paid to a third party vendor and is non-refundable as the payment does not come to our firm.
- Please contact the leasing agent for your property to confirm that there are not other applications already in on the space to avoid any unnecessary application payments. There is no guarantee that by submitting an application first that you will have priority over another applicant. We will provide the landlord of a property any and all applications received and they will make their selection.
- Ask any questions that you need to before submitting the application such as "Will my pet be allowed?" or "Does a delayed move-in date work for the landlord?".
- Pets are often evaluated on a case by case basis and if approved will require a minimum of $300 non-refundable pet fee.
- Unless otherwise stated, the landlord will be looking for a leasing period of 12-months or greater.
- Steele Residential does not make the final decision on tenant approval. That is completely up to the landlord and will be based on the full scope of the application and screening results.
- Some properties will be managed by Steele Property Management and some will be managed by the individual landlord. If that is something that is important for you, please feel free to ask in advance.
With any other questions, please feel free to reach out to the leasing agent for your specific property or call the office line at Steele at 919.443.5834 to be directed to the correct contact.
If all of this sounds good to you, we look forward to receiving your application!
* Please note that applications may take up to 24 hours to finish the screening process and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.